Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

I ask that you would always help ### and myself to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. Always remind ### and myself that our anger doesn't bring about the righteous life that you desire. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
158
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
Here is a brief, sincere, and respectful prayer request you can use: Prayer Request I humbly ask for prayers regarding my ongoing labour case. I pray that God, who is just and faithful, will rule in my favor and bring truth, justice, and restoration. My rent is due in a week, and I trust that...
Replies
14
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom