Father, I thank you for your glorious love. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Father, I thank you for your glorious love. I ask that you would mold me into everything you have created me to be. I ask Lord that in your great mercy, you would speak to ### today and draw him to you. Let him be drawn to read your word, and may your word pierce his heart. Father, bless all the lost whom you plan to call into your kingdom. Let them know you quickly. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 45:13 – “All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 45:13 describes the beauty, honor, and splendor of the princess, portraying her as “all glorious”...
Replies
9
Views
165
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 17:12: A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary. Jeremiah 17:12 shifts the focus from human failure to the greatness of God. This verse highlights the sovereignty and majesty of God, reminding us...
Replies
6
Views
377
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom