2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
My great aunt ### is still in critical condition in hospital with pneumonia. Please, please pray for healing for her and please pray for peace and comfort for our family. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
107
  • Locked
Father Lord we come before You this morning to surrender ### unto Your mighty hands. Lord she'll be having her psychology final exam papers this afternoon at 1pm ### time. Lord she's having anxieties breakdown this moment as she feels that she's not well prepared coz she hasn't been splitting...
Replies
8
Views
87
  • Locked
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: I just got home from the shopping center and was at Hallmark. There was a huge section dedicated to Frosty the Snowman, Santa and to any other typical figure that pops up around this time of year. Then there was a few shelves for Jesus.. Have we as a nation forgotten...
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
7
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for God to open doors and move the miles and obstacles that are between me and ###. Protect, guide, and bless our relationship.
Replies
6
Views
79
  • Locked
### doesn't take ### car he works with her and he will let her make payments he is heavily convicted for hurting her and he let's go right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical...
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Dear God I am asking you to have mercy upon my heart and soul. Forgive me for not always doing things and saying things and thinking things which are pleasing to YOU. Dear God I ask YOU move upon ###'s heart and mind. Intervene on my behalf please and guide him back soon and have him stay for...
Replies
7
Views
111
  • Locked
Are we concerned more about preparing the turkey and all the trimmings or are we preparing our hearts to thank God for all the blessings He has sent to us and to our families all year round? Let us pray that our hearts will be full of thanks for all the blessings we have because of Him. Holy...
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
Need Strong prayers for my ### and my ###, I ask a miracle because I believe in the living Lord, I am also praying this side, need help, I ask in Jesus name that my ### will see this snake that she is sleeping with each and every time when we tell her that she is sleeping with a snake she does...
Replies
6
Views
187
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for these people today. Father God, Teach ### and ### and never let her forget that a soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom