Need God's Miracle Upon ### And ### For Them To Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomalanga

Servant of All
Need Strong prayers for my ### and my ###, I ask a miracle because I believe in the living Lord, I am also praying this side, need help, I ask in Jesus name that my ### will see this snake that she is sleeping with each and every time when we tell her that she is sleeping with a snake she does not believe us, because this snake has blind folded her not to see him, doing all of this wrong things such as using "muti" against her, witch craft on her, she is so blind I ask in Jesus name that she will make my ### to dream make my ### to dream and see, so the bible says in last days young stars and adults will have visions and dreams, so in Jesus Name let my ### see this monster that she is sleeping with every weekdays in Jesus Name I believe with all of my heart, this has been on for years now but today using Gods power through prayers this will stop tonight in Jesus Name, she will dream let the heavenly Angels visit her in her dreams and show her the mysterious things that she didn't know and unfold her eyes so that she will see in Jesus Name. Also I need Gods power that my ### will also dream about her God given gift because I can see on her behalf but tonight I ask in Jesus Name that she will make her dream, make her ways known to her on what to do or say on which road to walk at I pray in Jesus Name also need strong prayers in this two situations that heavenly angels will visit them in their dreams and show them the light of their new journeys that they should take in Jesus Name I believe with all of my heart.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection and Growth: "Dear Lord, I bring the little baby that is forming within me to You. I ask that Your guiding hand of protection would be over and around and within this little life. Please ensure she grows and develops without any problems or complications and let this baby...
Replies
7
Views
256
Goodevening Pastor ###, my name is ### from ###. I have watched your preachings and believed in the grace of God upon you and the wonders of miracle God has used you for people. Pastor ### please pray for me let God show me his miracle I believe what God cannot do does not exist My visa has been...
Replies
8
Views
356
Please pray for me and ###. He is still very much against my family's party, and he told me that he's "firm" in his belief that the party is wrong and doesn't want to do it. I sent him 14 scripture verses about what love is and what God calls us to do: live at peace with others and put the other...
Replies
5
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom