Prayers Are Much Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I am asking you to have mercy upon my heart and soul. Forgive me for not always doing things and saying things and thinking things which are pleasing to YOU. Dear God I ask YOU move upon ###'s heart and mind. Intervene on my behalf please and guide him back soon and have him stay for good. Only YOU can repair this destroyed and broken relationship. Please give me divine intervention in regards to this matter. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh sorrrrrry didn't realise you were going to ask for details. Is that a god thing, sorry God thing? Just realised I might have been sent here by a scammer. Hi is that Jesus?
Replies
8
Views
181
I would really appreciate any prayers for guidance and accuracy for my midterm and final exams so my ### won’t be disappointed in me. I also want to ask for prayers for my ###, her ### are going through a divorce and she’s having trouble coping with it.
Replies
8
Views
370
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom