My great aunt ### is still in critical condition in hospital with pneumonia. Please, please pray for healing for her and please pray for peace and comfort for our family.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
My aunt ### is at the hospital and not eating and drinking. Pray that she somehow survives. I am worried, stressed, and losing sleep with this situation. Amen