2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, please take perfect control of this situation. please let my dad allow me to travel. please calm his anger and enable people to help me financially to purchase my ticket and travel safely in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
100
  • Locked
Lord as u know I have been looking after this old lady who is at her last stage cancer. I pray that Lord you heal her for she has no one to look after as all of her family members have left her die there alone. Lot I pray please bless my career so that I could work, live, and give my life in...
Replies
7
Views
83
  • Locked
Dear God our Father, walk through my house take away all worries, financial difficulties and illnesses. Watch over my Husband ### S & family protect them and provide for their every need. Lord I pray for blessings in your name. AMEN
Replies
12
Views
109
  • Locked
Please lift in prayer my ex son-in-law. He cheated on my daughter and left her. He's living with a woman (not the one he left my daughter for) and her daughter he's known a very short time, so he doesn't have to be alone (his words). I pray that God puts in this woman's path someone who knows...
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
We receive the rain and poverty curse removed now ### starts tithing remove every curse sent our way into a blessing right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
2
Views
75
  • Locked
DEAR Father Jehovah help one of my clients he needs to pay and so does Mr. ### Lord I have worked hard. We ask this to come to pass in Yeshua's name amen LORD JESUS CHRIST
Replies
11
Views
269
  • Locked
LORD, I pray that ### and I can be a couple. If we do reunite, let us be known to everyone on social media, friends, family, etc. I want everyone to know we do love each other deeply and that nothing can separate us, no men, no women, family, nothing. Place a hedge of protection around both of...
Replies
8
Views
87
  • Locked
LORD, Please place in ### heart and mind today to be with me and ask me back out, let him be serious about it. Open his heart up just for me. Put that deep love and feeling back inside us, like we had before, when we were together. Cleanse his mind and heart, give him the desire to be with me...
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
LORD, my ex finally told me last night he still loves me and told his friends and daughter he has a crush on me still. Lord, I want to thank you for him at least telling me somewhat how he still feels, but the problem is we don't know what is preventing us from really being together as a couple...
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for these people today. Father God, I lift ###, ###, and ### up to you in prayer because he is your workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which you have prepared for him. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you...
Replies
6
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom