Plz Lord Make And Build My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodo t

Disciple of Prayer
Lord as u know I have been looking after this old lady who is at her last stage cancer. I pray that Lord you heal her for she has no one to look after as all of her family members have left her die there alone. Lot I pray please bless my career so that I could work, live, and give my life in their service in or holy name as m still studying. Please brothers and sisters in Christ pray for my life and career.
 
In your way Lord touch this old lady and grant her peace,

grant her health until you call her,

and bless her carer that they honor you in their

care attitude and all that they do

in Jesus Holy name I pray, amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today Lord make a way where it seems to be no way today and everyday protect my home don't let me be homeless I draw a bloodline against ###...
Replies
6
Views
123
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Replies
6
Views
134
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace touch hearts and minds in the workplace I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart make a way...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom