Prayer For The Healing Of My Relationship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marizda

Beloved Servant
Dear Father God,

Pls help me. Pls help us. Pls heal, restore and reconcile my relationship with ###. Lord God you know that he's the one I want to live with for the rest of my life. I want him to be my husband, I want him to be the father of my children. Father I know this is selfish but I know you understand. And I know you know how much I love him and how much I am willing to do everything just for him to come back, for us to patch things up. Help us Father. I don't want to lose him for the rest of my life. Help us. Pls heal our broken relationship. Pls have mercy on me. Help me. Help ### find me again. Father I need your mercy and grace. Pls help us. Pls touch ###'s heart and fill it with much love for me. Help us. Pls. I am begging you pls make him come back. Help us fix this relationship. Pls restore ###'s faith and trust in me. Help us Father. Pls help us. Thank you for listening. I am hoping everything's going to be alright soon. Thank you Father. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
261
pls pray for my relationship with ### That we grow together in love and joy and honesty and laughter. That we enjoy spending more time together. I am very grateful for this person in my life. Thank u.
Replies
7
Views
179
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom