2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
God, I am in a terrible situation right now, please tell me what to do, please advise me correctly. I await your answer sweet God Thank you thank you thank you Amen
Replies
11
Views
81
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now we have breakthroughs prayers answered extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 all the way into physical right now in every area of our lives over me my children parents in our finances with ### he wants to let ### keep...
Replies
3
Views
75
  • Locked
I would like to thank everyone for praying for me as I can see that all my answers are being answered slowly and I'm glad you guys are praying keep praying for me I love you all, praise the Lord mwah Jesus I love you
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
I ask that you please pray for my lower back in Jesus' name. I pray Lord, you are my healer. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
Prayer for a Financial Miracle God, Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore, on the authority of Your Word, I now bind every force that has set itself against my financial prosperity!!! Based on Your Word we...
Replies
4
Views
69
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, Let ###, ###, and ### declare with his mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in his heart that you raised Jesus from the dead, so that ###, ###, and ### will be saved. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love...
Replies
6
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray, I'm seriously been dealing with this for years :(. I'm hopeless. I don't think I can go on like this. I'm stuck.
Replies
9
Views
97
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
96
  • Locked
Dear God and friend, thankyou for Your everlasting mercy and love. Please forgive me from my wicked lies and I forgive those who sin against me. Please protect my family and bless us with love, faith, and wisdom, intelligence, and health and protection always so we may take care of others and...
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
Dear God and friend, thankyou for Your everlasting mercy and love. Please forgive me from my wicked lies and I forgive those who sin against me. Please protect my family and bless us with love, faith, and wisdom, intelligence, and health and protection always so we may take care of others and...
Replies
3
Views
84
Back
Top Bottom