2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Lord let my son ### feel your presence and comfort now that his eye has been removed. Lord do not let him feel pain, discomfort or emotional suffering over this. Don’t allow his vision impairment to be a hindrance. Let there be no obstacles in his life. Don’t allow his blindness in the one eye...
Replies
4
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my mother and that her surgery tomorrow will go well. Please guide the doctors and nurses. Also, please help me and my dad care for her. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
85
  • Locked
Lord, I really need this customer to pay me today. If possible.
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
pls pray for ### for justice and repentance. That the sources of his infidelity will be disable and he will turn to god. I pray for the truth to be expose and for ###, she is companion that he was unfaithful to me.
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Respectable Friends, Pray that our Lord Jesus would heal ### who is having a mental disorder problem since the past ### years. This mental disorder has caused much problems upon him and to his parents as well. He is not able to think properly and understand things clearly. He is also filled...
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
Lord send down your special graces and love. That peace and serenity that permeates through your loving kindness. Let your annointing flow freely in my home and radiate love to all.
Replies
10
Views
117
  • Locked
in Jer 23:29 says your word is like fire, declare the Lord. I use the fire of God almighty, to burn to ashes every assignments of the enemy.
Replies
4
Views
71
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, I thank you for calling ### and ### to be free, but do not allow her to misuse her freedom to indulge in the sinful nature, rather empower her to serve others in love. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I...
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord, I believe: I wish to believe in Thee. Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved, (not limited) and let it penetrate my thought, Lord, let my faith be joyful and give peace and gladness to my spirit, and dispose (prepare) it for prayer with you so that the inner bliss of its fortunate...
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
Lord, You created me and I believe you created me for marriage. I'm asking You to fulfill my desire to be married. Thank You, Lord, for this strong desire You've placed in my heart. Thank You that You've already been where I'm headed and that You know what my future holds. Thank You for marriage...
Replies
4
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom