2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I just started a new job. I need a long tenure with job security. Lord, please remove all weapons that may form against me. I pray for favour on this job evidenced by promotion and professional development. I pray for wisdom to make good decisions. I pray for knowledge to complete every task...
Replies
2
Views
64
  • Locked
Lord, I lift up to You all the prayers on this site. Please Lord hear us and deliver. You know all of our trials and sufferings. You know all our cries, fears, and hopes. Lord You know our humble intentions, prayers, and needs. Help us Lord. Thank You Lord for Your unconditional love and mercy...
Replies
3
Views
55
  • Locked
I plead a case Isaiah 53:5 x7x7x7 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains my car is going to be repossessed because I can't afford it and it's not running right. Father I need a car this isn't a want it's a need I haven't been able to get groceries, go to CR, bible study, church it's making it really hard...
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
Bind every curse of poverty debt and lack operating in my bloodline to Malachi 3:10 x7x7x7 John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more stealing killing destroying destruction witchcraft because we have tithe and a lot of times more than that reverse it Lord enough is enough and then not only reverse it but...
Replies
2
Views
71
  • Locked
Father have mercy no more stealing killing destroying in our lives John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more poverty curse failure curse flip it already Lord bring in the power of the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 and as many Holy Angels of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 over my...
Replies
2
Views
43
  • Locked
Protection over my site and life no one evil follows me no word curses no evil selfish prayers ever again or uses any evil against me right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
2
Views
53
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
2
Views
53
  • Locked
Senior ### Gets Accepted approved for disability social security permanent fast and easy they call her and tell her she's accepted all paperwork filed she gets maximum amount and back pay from ### state doesn't take it or her student Loan miracles of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 bind these...
Replies
2
Views
60
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now we have breakthroughs prayers answered extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 all the way into physical right now in every area of our lives over me my children parents in our finances with ### he wants to let ### keep...
Replies
2
Views
66
  • Locked
Father God, Please be with me. With you I can cope. Father God, Please direct ###'s eyes away from ###, Please Father God, May he delete the pictures of ### and ### off his -banned site- page. Please May he stop talking to other girls and just coming to me only when he needs something. Father...
Replies
2
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom