Job Security And Long Term Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I just started a new job. I need a long tenure with job security. Lord, please remove all weapons that may form against me. I pray for favour on this job evidenced by promotion and professional development. I pray for wisdom to make good decisions. I pray for knowledge to complete every task given to me. Make my assignments achievable. May I perform with excellence. I pray that God's supernatural power will move through the organization and make the impossible possible! Let the Holy Spirit give me peace. Make every path straight. May the senior managers see my value and worth. Let them see the goodness and competence in me. Let them see all the power and potential that God has given me. Cover me. Let the blood of Jesus serve as a cloak to protect me from all dangers. Lord, and I ask for a Godly helpmate. I'm on my own with lots of obligations and responsibility. Send a hardworking and intelligent man to find me. Someone with whom I am equally yoked. A provider who loves me for who I am and wants to marry me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come to you with a humble heart and humble soul. I'm asking for help with relationship restoration, family restoration, restoration for myself, and I'm in need of my own house. I know you are with me you know my heart but please father I need your help. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
428
Lord, I humbly come before you and beg of you to please give me and my ### long-term relationships with God, loving men that love you and us father God, I think you in advance for all your marvelous works, and I asked this miracle for me and my ### to find Wonderful men in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
277
Prayer request to be in stable, long term relationship with ### man. For him to be a believer in Christ.
Replies
8
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom