animallovez
Beloved of All
Father God,
Please be with me. With you I can cope. Father God, Please direct ###'s eyes away from ###, Please Father God, May he delete the pictures of ### and ### off his -banned site- page. Please May he stop talking to other girls and just coming to me only when he needs something. Father God, Please take care of the situation between ### and my family, and the situation between his family and myself also my Lord the situation between ### and I. Please Father God, May my right arm become straighter and my muscles become stronger. Lord please hear my cry, you are my faith. You are my hope. I know only you my Lord can make this stuff become true. Please my Lord. I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Please be with me. With you I can cope. Father God, Please direct ###'s eyes away from ###, Please Father God, May he delete the pictures of ### and ### off his -banned site- page. Please May he stop talking to other girls and just coming to me only when he needs something. Father God, Please take care of the situation between ### and my family, and the situation between his family and myself also my Lord the situation between ### and I. Please Father God, May my right arm become straighter and my muscles become stronger. Lord please hear my cry, you are my faith. You are my hope. I know only you my Lord can make this stuff become true. Please my Lord. I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
