2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray for ###, ### is dealing with disappointment after disappointment and is depressed. ### is seeking God for rest, healing, and to sleep well.
Replies
3
Views
67
  • Locked
Lord I know I just came from church and am again saying my prayers. I know I need to be patient. I have no one to speak to and want my prayers to so badly come true. Amen
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord today is an emotional day. I pray ### contacts me. I pray I'm on ###'s mind all day and ### is reminded of me. I pray ### realizes my worth and misses me and contacts me. Lord I pray I have strength to pull this through day and to be strong and to handle it. Amen
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
LORD I CHOOSE TO WALK BY FAITH FORGIVE ME MY DEBTS AND I FORGIVE THOSE IN DEBT TO ME PROTECT MY FAMMILY IN YOUR MERCY FREE ME FROM SIN I GIVE YOU MY BODY HEART AND SOUL LET US LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL TRUST YOUR WORD AND REJOICE IN YOUR TRUTH THAT I...
Replies
2
Views
78
  • Locked
lord please show me the way to clear the ### on my truck i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, I pray for my work. I am doing this the best that I can be but maybe this is really not for me because I think I'm still not learning. I am praying really hard that the MOA will be finished signing by the president of the school and that we can catch up before Friday, that their...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
2
Views
71
V
  • Locked
Father next month ###th i was going to ###'s home for my marriage so pray for me Jesus his family members will agree for marriage father plz do the miracle in my life,,plz prayer for my life settle also father plz plz,,Amen
Replies
2
Views
57
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
2
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom