Please pray for me, I am dealing with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, ### is dealing with disappointment after disappointment and is depressed. ### is seeking God for rest, healing, and to sleep well.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
294
Since I am unsaved and unhealed I unfortunately rely on others for help in a form of way that my mind is accusing me of idolatry. I don't know. I'm afraid. I want to delete my posts and account or tell others to stop praying for me because I'm getting these thoughts and feelings that are...
Replies
9
Views
250
Please pray that my stubborn arrogant neighbours who don't care at all for house order—after 3pm no noise/night sleep. Midnight, 3am, 5am, various incidents. Dogs who bark 1 hour and more. Loud music. Noisy walking. Slamming with doors and windows very loud etc. Lord please deal with them. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom