Dear Lord God, I pray for my work. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okimikam

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord God, I pray for my work. I am doing this the best that I can be but maybe this is really not for me because I think I'm still not learning. I am praying really hard that the MOA will be finished signing by the president of the school and that we can catch up before Friday, that their reimbursement requisition and request for payment be approved, that our request for meals still be possible starting tomorrow, that the things need to be requested we can still request. Please help us for this Lord God. These I ask through Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. AMEN
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Praise to You Lord! I Thank You for granting this prayer request of mine! Thank you to those who prayed for me..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me Oh Lord GOD Psalm 86:1 (KJV) "Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy Psalm 121:2 (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth". In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
365
God I pray that you give me new friends. I am extremely lonely and want to have friends that I can talk to and spend time with. Please Lord give new friends. Open doors so that I will have opportunities to find them and/or bring them to me (along my path). I need friends in my life because my...
Replies
8
Views
330
Please God I need my medicine so I can eat please help me with this. Ask my wife to help me. I'm sorry to be selfish but I really need it. I pray in faith with gratitude and believe God's will prevail. Thank You God. In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom