LORD I CHOOSE TO WALK BY FAITH FORGIVE ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD I CHOOSE TO WALK BY FAITH FORGIVE ME MY DEBTS AND I FORGIVE THOSE IN DEBT TO ME PROTECT MY FAMMILY IN YOUR MERCY FREE ME FROM SIN I GIVE YOU MY BODY HEART AND SOUL LET US LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL TRUST YOUR WORD AND REJOICE IN YOUR TRUTH THAT I AM FORGIVEN PLEASE SHOW MERCY AND PROTECT US IN YOUR GRACE AND PLEASE KEEP US FROM SIN IN JESUS NAME THANKYOU FOR YOUR LOVE AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PTL 🙌 -- I JUST GOT A THUMBS UP FROM HER MOTHER as a SIGN as I type this, MEANING she ALSO wants this for us, God and our child... Please pray in faith in God's plan (the good works He prepared in advance for us to walk in and do, Eph 2:10-11...Female Spouse Convicted, Repents, Returns --->...
Replies
11
Views
345
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
174
Lord, increase my faith. Forgive my sin. I need encouragement.
Replies
8
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom