2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I have an urgent prayer request. I pray that my relationship with my girlfriend ### be restored. I have a weak heart and she has severe health issues too. I'm at my absolute breaking point! I can't take anymore. Please help me God!
Replies
3
Views
87
  • Locked
FRIENDS, PRAY THAT GOD WOULD TOUCH AND HEAL ### AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FROM A JOINT PAIN AND NERVE PAIN. THIS IS VERY URGENT REQUEST. ADONAI
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
FRIENDS, PRAY THAT GOD WOULD TOUCH AND HEAL ### AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FROM A JOINT PAIN AND NERVE PAIN. THIS IS VERY URGENT REQUEST. ADONAI
Replies
2
Views
83
  • Locked
Senior ### Gets Accepted approved for disability social security permanent fast and easy they call her and tell her she's accepted all paperwork filed she gets maximum amount and back pay from ### state doesn't take it or her student Loan miracles of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 bind these...
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
Dear Friends, Greetings in Christ ###. We have tried several ways to get support for the Bible School and Children Home establishment yet all the correspondence gave us negative answers and disappointing replies. We have no other solution but to ask God's favor to grant us some Churches or...
Replies
2
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear Friends, Greetings in Christ ###. We have tried several ways to get support for the Bible School and Children Home establishment yet all the correspondence gave us negative answers and disappointing replies. We have no other solution but to ask God's favor to grant us some Churches or...
Replies
2
Views
53
  • Locked
Father God, Please be with me. You are my hope. I have faith in you. I thank you for ### moving out of his home town and into his parents house. I ask in Jesus Name, that he stays out of his home town. May he stay away from the people down there and focus on more important things in life. Like...
Replies
2
Views
60
T
  • Locked
HI all! Please continue to pray for me, ###. I am very uncertain about my job...I find it very boring. I did make a cold call on a company and by chance they are hiring. I sent my resume. Please pray that if this is to happen it will be THE ONE and that I will be happy.
Replies
2
Views
58
  • Locked
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am sorry if I easily lose hope. I am sorry for my constant worries and anxieties. Dear God please help ### and I to find each other again. God I pray that ### and I will be in each other's life soon and...
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
I'm not so much of a sentimentalist but God puts it in my heart some times so here goes. Please pray for my hopes, and hearts dreams. A miracle, of God's grace, love and healing in my family's salvation, and our family dinner. Please pray for a miracle, and God's grace in my health, our life...
Replies
2
Views
136
Back
Top Bottom