2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Father God, Please be with me, You are my hope, I have faith in you. With you I can cope. Father God, Please take care of all my situations, all my worries and fears. Please my Lord may my medicine keep working for me. Please do not let the devil get the best of me. Please keep me from worrying...
Replies
3
Views
65
  • Locked
I hope to live a life with a woman that loves me for who I am. Not sure if that will happen though since I am single and can't seem to break my habitual acts viewing pornography and masturbating to it. I hope there is a brighter future for me than it currently is. Right now it seems like my...
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
I will need your prayers. I have my step sons two of whom do not regard me with due respect. One day I was picking up the younger one from school, as he came in the car he said to me reduce the volume. I asked this ### year old boy whom I raised from three years old as to why. He said it was too...
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
for my work and success at work . ###
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
I pray that I hear from ### and that we see each other soon.
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
Lord Please start communication between me and ###. Lord touch heart and mind so that he remember and realize that he promised me to marry me this year. Lord now he blocked my all contacts. You know that we dont have any mutual friend to help in this regard. Lord you only can help me in this...
Replies
4
Views
115
  • Locked
Lord please bring Peace to ###. Help him with his suffering from Drug Addiction. Help him to stop. Make him stronger. He needs your Love and Help. Pray for ###. He is scared, hurting and is determined to beat this. He needs the strength and courage to beat his bad habits. Help him Lord...
Replies
4
Views
64
  • Locked
Please pray that God protects all His children and favors us through all things. In Jesus' Name
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
He isn't allowed to see his family lord due to custody battles. Please pray it ends soon amen.
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
my ### year old nephew ### has a very bad case of strep throat. ### is very sick and my sister can't afford to take him to the hospital. they have no insurance....please pray for a complete healing tonight! God can heal him so he wakes up and is fully restored! praise You God for this miracle...
Replies
3
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom