for my work and success at work . ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please provide me with flexible freelance work. I am struggling. I am a ###, aged ###. Please Lord open doors for me. I pray that my written work will be successful and reach people who need it. Please Lord hear my prayer.
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear God, Give me favor. Help me consultative sell today & address the concerns at appt & get her comfortable to try on more patients again. Teach me spin selling with confidence & this disease state. I have been weak in consultative sales but where I am weak you are strong! Help me enter all...
Replies
8
Views
209
Please pray for numbers to increase in my job in my numbers and conversion rate so I am able to hit my metrics and bonus. I've been attacked so bad in my finances and I know it’s the enemy. Please pray for my job to be secure and for favor with my bosses and also against the devouring spirit and...
Replies
5
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom