I will need your prayers. I have my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I will need your prayers. I have my step sons two of whom do not regard me with due respect. One day I was picking up the younger one from school, as he came in the car he said to me reduce the volume. I asked this ### year old boy whom I raised from three years old as to why. He said it was too loud. I said to him this is a christian station playing and the volume has been the same all along. He said to me you have a demon. I said to him what did you say. He said to me I rebuke you. Just imagine.

The elder one who is ### does part time work. He called home at past midnight. He says on the phone, Where is my mother? I said to him where are you calling from? He says to me where is my mother and then hangs up on me. I have raised this boy from 7 years old. I need your prayers. I need God's wisdom.
 
The boy saying "you have a demon" had a demon in his own body. Sometimes we talk as if we should be listening to hear our own message, to be hearing our own words, mending our own thoughts, speaking to ourselves as if trying to give advice to others when in reality we should be taking our own advice! Especially true when a demon may be inhabiting an unusual lovely child. Sometimes other factors may be presenting themselves. A mother's mind maintaining advanced complex knowledge of Christian material may present issues in the presence of her own children, especially when immediately taking place after school. Certain spiritual aspects may have been inflicted upon said child at school as boundaries put up in defense, while still up and presented with additional powerful, sometimes thought un-fun ideas (of Christian radio ideas, not of nurturing caring mother) contributing confusing aspects of imprinting ideas and forms of control on said child and thus special unit of family, events occur. We should remain in-tune and in love with not what the world presents to us, but internal family ideas, beliefs, and strengths. Love God.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
241
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
189
Hi Beautiful souls, Thank you for reading this. Appreciate it very much. I have a prayer request. I really need to secure a job or a business that will enable me to get out of this homeless situation and this loneliness and the pit of a rock bottom... Last year, I lost everything, my mother, my...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom