2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
For everyday I can spend without anxiety attacks, panic attacks, crying, reaching out to people out of fear, fretting about my past and my future, thinking of people who have made me lose my confidence and security, I will donate a dollar towards some worthy cause. I pray that you grant me this...
Replies
7
Views
103
  • Locked
Lord God I pray that the rain will stop and the temp will rise. I pray that everything will go as planned and they will be able to travel with no problems. All these things I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
4
Views
79
  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor ###. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for close to two years. I have experienced 2 miscarriages, and over the last year have not been able to conceive at all. Please pray that we are able to conceive soon. I ache to hold a tiny baby. Please pray that we conceive multiples. Twins and...
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I pray for ### and his work. May it all go well and not argue with his boss. May ### excel and get along with everyone in the office. Keep his mind clear and sharp. Let his boss realize how badly he treats his staff and soften his heart. Lord, I know nothing is impossible with You...
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
Dear Lord, In your name I am that I am. I pray to you today to ask that you soften ###'s heart. May she find the strength to forgive me all the frustration I have caused her in our relationship. I love this woman more than any other that I have known. Please fill her heart with the fond memories...
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now Mark 10:7-10 let no man come against what God has ordained bind all these verses to any women coming against my marriage God has planned that are trying to get ahold, see, text, contact, are in his thoughts desires of my Husband not in God's...
Replies
2
Views
70
  • Locked
thank you Father for everything you give us. Bless me as I go on my way. Protect my children, my husband and my mother and all our loved ones and brothers and sisters in Christ. Today is THANKSGIVING day Lord and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart again and again.... I am very...
Replies
5
Views
75
  • Locked
Thank you Lord, I love you and praise your Holy name, Amen
Replies
3
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom