2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray and thank you that you have CRUSHED AND DEMOLISHED ###. P, I pray no harm will come to him or his family, but I pray for once and for all, ### is crushed and he has stopped this attitude towards me of being a bully and even passive aggressive, amen, that he rejoices in what a...
Replies
2
Views
70
  • Locked
Please pray with your heart, that the holiday claim insurance will be honoured and we will get all the full refund returned to us or ### without any fuss or hitches or complications, Amen
Replies
2
Views
57
  • Locked
Please pray very powerful prayers for any blockages and hindrances and all evil and any plan of any evil to be completely and permanently removed from my fiancée ### and me ### and every aspect and area and dimension of our beautiful life and beautiful relationship and our wedding plans and...
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day of from work on Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all harm as...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day of from work on Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all harm as...
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray that my wonderful fiancee ### and me, ###, will have a beautiful, richly blessed day overwhelmed with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit and protected by the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
There is power in the NAME JESUS! TY FATHER GOD a hostile situation in my family came to a boil. I started fearing for the worst then I thought about the bible and JESUS and GOD’s will and how HE said HE makes all things worked together for good for those who love HIM. I knew even if something...
Replies
2
Views
83
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now Mark 10:7-10 let no man come against what God has ordained bind all these verses to any women coming against my marriage God has planned that are trying to get ahold, see, text, contact, are in his thoughts desires of my Husband not in God's...
Replies
2
Views
72
  • Locked
No more witchcraft on my love life everything is gone I get a better loving faithful clean sober Husband ### that pleases you Lord no more curses flip everything the enemy is using for bad for good right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical...
Replies
2
Views
88
  • Locked
en husband ###, ###-###-### gidaiga gudathu, ### ### ### two perum sernthu vala
Replies
2
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom