2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29 Also, Psalm 141:3 Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips I pray that we can...
Replies
5
Views
40
  • Locked
Psalm 91:14-16 Because you love me, I will rescue you. I will protect you because you know my name. When you call to me, I will answer you. I will be with you when you are in trouble. I will save you and honour you. I will satisfy you with long life. I will show you how I will save you. I am...
Replies
2
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray God will heal my mouth and gums and teeth, please pray he will take away the cause of my sore gums and I do not have an abscess, that I do not need any teeth taken out, amen
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
No more witchcraft on my love life everything is gone I get a better loving faithful clean sober Husband ### that pleases you Lord no more curses flip everything the enemy is using for bad for good right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical...
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who noticed a health issue and is seeking medical attention. Another request for a husband facing work-related challenges and seeking support. Additionally, a request for a person who has been working for two months and is experiencing...
Replies
2
Views
126
  • Locked
Put to death the spirit of lies poverty fantasy spoil the enemies goods right now over me my children parents
Replies
3
Views
160
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Father please hear me from heaven I'm sad why do you make it so hard for me
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
I believe wholeheartedly that God is the one who was pleased to learn precisely theology and he has repeatedly been faithful to me for this career. Let's send a our prayers to Christ and ask Him to show the faithful, merciful and gracious to me, more than any other time of these lectures ahead...
Replies
3
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom