Father please hear me from heaven I'm sad why ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father please hear me from heaven I'm sad why do you make it so hard for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I come to you on the name of Jesus Christ confessing my sins and with a repentant heart asking for provision and protection. Lord I’m hungry and under attack from the enemy. The enemy whispers “it’s always going to be this way and that the Lord has left me stranded. Father, I said my...
Replies
7
Views
307
Lord please Hear me from hemorrhoids(###) Remove any witchcraft in my house and spirit of fear in me
Replies
7
Views
175
Father from Heaven, please help me in the situation I am in, interfere asap. There is that woman who has Jezebel spirit, who steals my style and ideas constantly, wanting to be me. For me, this is very personal and really hurtful. Please stop this and tie up this Jezebel spirit right now, never...
Replies
10
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom