2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord to build and strengthen me so: in prayer to pray exactly what God wants to give and to do in my life and in the lives of those for ### I pray. Let us pray the Lord to build me my prayers always be guided and highly anointed and inspired by the Holy Spirit and my prayers...
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
FATHER SHOW MERCY TO ME AN IDIOT AND LOSER UNWORTHY OF YOUR FORGIVENESS FULL OF LIES WICKEDNESS AND PRIDE CHANGE ME US TO HIMBLE CHILDREN WHO TAKE PLEASURE IN YOU PLEASE PLEASE IN YOUR MERCY FORGIVE US AND GUARD US PLEASE FOR YOUR NAMES SAKE IN JESUS CHRIST RIGHTOUSS AND HOLY NAME AMEN
Replies
4
Views
83
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I break my soul contract in Jesus name with the enemy and his ungodly ways and tricks I surrender the enemy to you in Jesus name, Hallelujah.
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Please continue your prayers for my brother, ###. He is in a relationship that is not healthy for him mentally and spiritually. I pray that God release him from this relationship, and that he finds true love, someone who will enhance his life and someone who will show him what love really is. Amen
Replies
5
Views
73
  • Locked
I feel God is calling me to honestly speak up about something that I need help praying for. I am letting guilt and pride get in the way of my relationship with God. My boyfriend and I live together. We want to get married maybe this time next year. We live together because my boyfriend has...
Replies
6
Views
113
  • Locked
I would like to request prayer for my friend's mother who was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. The doctor is saying she has ###-### months to live. I pray if it is God's will that you heal her and keep her family strong. Help them find ways to help her. I pray that you continue to pray...
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I beg you Lord. Lord start communication between me and ### today In Jesus Name. Lord give ### heart to forgive and realize the harsh word caused this distance. Lord heal division between us and make us one again. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
124
  • Locked
please bless my day Lord Jesus keep me happy and may all the odds be in my favour I love u all for praying please pray that I'm happy and I get over this bad relationship I had with ### please forgive me for all my mistakes please help me further
Replies
2
Views
107
  • Locked
Lord you are our dayspring release more light and revelation into our lives. With this new morning let new mercy and favor be upon our lives in the name of Jesus. Let the God of justice arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our lives be healed, in the name of Jesus. Show forth your...
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus and Father God I am thankful that you spoke to me and I took the day off from work today, Monday 24th November I am thankful that I picked my wonderful beautiful fiancée ### up from the hairdressers at the right time and the place today, that you saved my fiancée ### from all...
Replies
3
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom