LivingWaters
Account Closed
I feel God is calling me to honestly speak up about something that I need help praying for. I am letting guilt and pride get in the way of my relationship with God.
My boyfriend and I live together. We want to get married maybe this time next year. We live together because my boyfriend has serious debts from a failed business. They overwhelmed him so that he simply couldn't pay rent any more. I can only afford to support him while he is paying off the debts if we live together. I can't afford two separate rental payments so that we can live apart. We both know it is wrong to be living together like this. I want to return to church but I feel ostracised and guilty, even though I know in my heart that God knows my reasons. I want to speak to a priest about the reason that I live with my boyfriend and I wish to ask forgiveness and get married before God and put this sin behind us. I also pray that my boyfriend's family will accept our relationship without judgement like my own family has done. If you don't mind, I ask you please to spare a prayer for us. Thanks and God Bless you all, In Jesus' Holy name I pray. Amen
My boyfriend and I live together. We want to get married maybe this time next year. We live together because my boyfriend has serious debts from a failed business. They overwhelmed him so that he simply couldn't pay rent any more. I can only afford to support him while he is paying off the debts if we live together. I can't afford two separate rental payments so that we can live apart. We both know it is wrong to be living together like this. I want to return to church but I feel ostracised and guilty, even though I know in my heart that God knows my reasons. I want to speak to a priest about the reason that I live with my boyfriend and I wish to ask forgiveness and get married before God and put this sin behind us. I also pray that my boyfriend's family will accept our relationship without judgement like my own family has done. If you don't mind, I ask you please to spare a prayer for us. Thanks and God Bless you all, In Jesus' Holy name I pray. Amen
