Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
please bless my day Lord Jesus keep me happy and may all the odds be in my favour I love u all for praying please pray that I'm happy and I get over this bad relationship I had with ### please forgive me for all my mistakes please help me further
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will He will keep my blood pressure and anxiety low so I can go straight home after my appointment with no further medical attention needed. Please pray that we are safe getting there and back and that my son ### will be safe and happy. I ask in the name of Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
205
Lord please please perform miracles wonders of healing in my face skin now please please remove absolutely all every lump bump pustule debt pit hole split skit infection absolutely every single skin issue now no delay please please work through my surgeon to assist his mistakes correct his...
Replies
10
Views
234
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm trying hard to understand and keep my faith. I'm tired, just when I think things are getting better seems the opposite. I pray and I pray. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move into the apartment this week coming up in ###. I pray my son ###...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom