I would like to request prayer for my friend's ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdudkey

Servant of All
I would like to request prayer for my friend's mother who was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. The doctor is saying she has ###-### months to live. I pray if it is God's will that you heal her and keep her family strong. Help them find ways to help her.

I pray that you continue to pray for my friend ### who was diagnosed with bone cancer.

I ask for total healing and restoring of their body.

Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is for my friend ### who may have a ### lien on her property coming soon that she doesn’t have the money to pay. I pray for her a financial and spiritual lifting blessing over her property and mindset. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
172
My dear friend who is ### years old is going through a challenging time with metastatic melanoma. Please prayer with me that the treatment she receives will put this horrible disease in remission and she can continue to do God’s work. And may she not have any adverse effects from the treatment...
Replies
13
Views
191
Hi My name is ### ### ###, I live in ### and I would like to ask for prayers for my life. I am persecuted daily by my enemies who have been plotting against me for years. Most of them are from my family, they did everything to end my marriage and succeeded, and they do everything to harm me in...
Replies
8
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom