2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I pray that the Lord will guide me and give me strength and wisdom on ###-###-#### so I can pass and top my Nursing board exams. I studied hard for this. I thank the Lord because I know he will ease up all my anxieties and will calm my heart. The results of my exam will be joy and blessings from...
Replies
4
Views
91
  • Locked
Urgent prayer request, needing God's help to complete all work for all my classes.
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
God, please hear my call. I am afraid for me. Love has burned me raw, I need your healing Please, please, please.....
Replies
5
Views
69
  • Locked
God, I thank you for all you have blessed me with. I'm sorry for not giving you thanks more. You have been the rock that I have held on to when all else has failed me and even myself. May you continue to bless and answer the prayers of all those who pray here and all those who pray and seek your...
Replies
4
Views
85
  • Locked
Happy Thanksgiving Friends Count Your Blessings Count your blessings, not your crosses; count your gains instead of losses. Count your joys instead of woes; count your friends instead of foes. Count your smiles instead of tears; count your courage, not your fears. Count full years instead...
Replies
66
Views
703
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I beg you Lord. Lord start communication between me and ### today In Jesus Name. Lord give ### heart to forgive and realize the harsh word caused this distance. Lord heal division between us and make us one again. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
110
  • Locked
Good morning, first just want to thank for waking me up, please I am asking you all to pray for me I have an appointment at the Dr this morning to see why I am spotting I am so afraid just ask God to give me the strength and let the procedure be pain-free in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
94
  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord to let me have a major success, results and achievements in sports! Let us pray the Lord to teach me to train properly and completely accurate! Let us pray the Lord to provide me with the highest quality - nutritional Supplements, food, nutritional program, exercise...
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
I have great need of prayer! Lord to give me financial guidance, support and blessings!
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
I thank you all for your prayers! They have great results! He hears our prayers! I need more prayers to become a specialist and professional in my workplace. Let us pray to acquire the habit of waking up early and never late for job! This is very important! Let us pray to fully perception...
Replies
4
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom