2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
56
  • Locked
Father God blessed my husband today for his Bday, grant ### repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, so he may come to his senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will. In your beloved son Jesus his mighty name Ame
Replies
4
Views
77
  • Locked
LORD, please, please I beg you for your miracle healing to restore the hearing loss of my ###. give him a bright future. I TRUST IN YOU LORD
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
JESUS the great provider, please bless me with abundant financial blessings, a ###, ### lot for apartment and bed spacer.
Replies
5
Views
176
  • Locked
LORD, please, please I beg you for your miracle healing to restore the hearing loss of my ###. give him a bright future. I TRUST IN YOU LORD
Replies
4
Views
55
  • Locked
ALMIGHTY FATHER, I pray that my children should focus more on their studies. Please give both wisdom and make them see why they need to study. give them a power of mind to easily understand the discussion in class. I TRUST IN YOU LORD.
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
Lord thank you so much for your blessings, guidance to my ###, ###, and ###. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
I pray tomorrow we will have good news about a job for my husband, am believing for good news ### in Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
I pray that God that ### and I are together under one roof soon living as a godly family raising my adopted kids. They love him and he loves. ### and I love each other very deeply, he needs to go back to his home state when this job is done and finish up all his personal business. Please allow...
Replies
5
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
4
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom