I pray that the Lord will guide me and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that the Lord will guide me and give me strength and wisdom on ###-###-#### so I can pass and top my Nursing board exams. I studied hard for this. I thank the Lord because I know he will ease up all my anxieties and will calm my heart. The results of my exam will be joy and blessings from the Lord. God's willing, I will land the top 1 spot of my licensure exam and my Nursing career will blossom and many opportunities will finally come my way.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
205
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom