Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next)

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you as you prepared to open the service this past Sunday and lead the entire service this coming Sunday. What a privilege it is to serve the Lord in ministry, and we know how vital it is to seek His guidance, wisdom, and grace in every moment.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer—if you felt His presence, His peace, and His direction as you opened the service this past Sunday—we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for His faithfulness.

If you are still waiting on the Lord’s clear leading for this Sunday’s service, or if you feel the need for continued prayer as you step into this greater responsibility, we encourage you to post your request again. We are here to lift you up, intercede on your behalf, and stand with you as you seek to accomplish all that God has called you to do. Let us continue to pray that His will be done, that His wisdom would overflow in your words and actions, and that His grace would sustain you in every part of this ministry.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trust in Him, and walk in obedience to His calling. We pray that He would go before you, equip you, and receive all the glory through your service. In Jesus’ mighty Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
202
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
6
Views
119
In Sunday, when I was opening the service at the church, God gave me grace, wisdom and anointing! Let us thank Him in the Name of Jesus Christ and give Him all the glory. But now this coming Sunday - I will have to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers and everything) in another...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom