God, I thank you for all you have blessed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I thank you for all you have blessed me with. I'm sorry for not giving you thanks more. You have been the rock that I have held on to when all else has failed me and even myself. May you continue to bless and answer the prayers of all those who pray here and all those who pray and seek your will. I have failed Lord at being honest and truthful. I deserve the consequences for my behaviors. I submit to your discipline and your mercy and grace. Forgive me Lord and heal. Lord I pray for ###, ###, our church that is floundering and wavering. Give me the strength to do what is necessary. I feel that I have lost all respect from those who I work for...I'm ashamed of myself for the mistakes I've made. I don't know where to go from this...even if I resign who would hire me. What credibility would I have?
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please you have blessed me with the best man in the world 🌎 Please can you provide the money for us to get married officially 🙏
Replies
4
Views
244
Dear God You have blessed ### my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
4
Views
429
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom