Father God, Please be with me, You are my hope, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Please be with me, You are my hope, I have faith in you. With you I can cope. Father God, Please take care of all my situations, all my worries and fears. Please my Lord may my medicine keep working for me. Please do not let the devil get the best of me. Please keep me from worrying from everything deep in my heart, please once something comes to mind, remind me to turn to you and pray. Lord please hear my prayer and hear my cry out to you. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Replies
9
Views
233
Dear Father God, I pray that you will defeat, kill, and destroy and remove every evil demonic satanic dark force, demonic spirit, and force including Lucifer the Devil from all my and my ### surrounding in and out of our homes in our minds, thoughts, dreams, and every other area and aspect of...
Replies
6
Views
288
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom