Continued Prayers Are Much Appreciated...thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am sorry if I easily lose hope. I am sorry for my constant worries and anxieties.

Dear God please help ### and I to find each other again. God I pray that ### and I will be in each other's life soon and stay with each other for good. God please help us heal and please God heal our broken, destroyed, and shattered relationship. God only YOU can restore our relationship. Pls restore us. Please God restore our faith and love in and for each other. God I know with perseverance everything's going to be alright between the two of us. We are not an impossible case. We can still be healed. I pray God that ### will contact me soon. I miss having him in my life and I feel alone without him. I hope YOU show mercy to me God and heal my relationship with ###. Only YOU can give me Divine Intervention God. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for giving me the opportunity to interview for this role. I ask that You would remind the hiring team of my skills, qualifications, and character. Please provide me with patience as I wait for a response. I know the final decision is in Your hands. Please help me to find joy, no...
Replies
8
Views
177
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
164
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom