God's Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm not so much of a sentimentalist but God puts it in my heart some times so here goes.

Please pray for my hopes, and hearts dreams. A miracle, of God's grace, love and healing in my family's salvation, and our family dinner. Please pray for a miracle, and God's grace in my health, our life, my family's salvation, and our family dinner. And in our life. Jesus, I ask that you be in the midst of it all. One day I know I will see a big loving miracle from you God the one I have been trying to wait patiently for and can't help but wait in anticipation, but I thank you for the miracles you have already brought, and I am so grateful and thankful you have never left me, you bring me a peace and happiness even when it seems like it's taking too long and things go the wrong way, I can always feel you there.

Thank you for your prayer warriors let them always see the miracles that the teamwork they do for you brings into so many people's lives and the comfort it brings to many. The way I see it happens often. May you God bless all of your prayer warriors, and all those who post prayers. May you God bless, hug, and surround them in love always. Let them ever feel alone are far from you.

In Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
265
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
264
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:33 – “The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights the stark difference between the outcomes of those who live wickedly and...
Replies
12
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom