2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Respectable Friends, Pray that the Lord Jesus would positively touch him and set his mind in order to make him understand the value of education and danger of early marriage at the wrong time. This boy is seriously disturbed by a girl whenever he goes to the School. He said that he was mentally...
Replies
2
Views
75
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now we have breakthroughs prayers answered extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 all the way into physical right now in every area of our lives over me my children parents in our finances with ### he wants to let ### keep...
Replies
2
Views
86
  • Locked
pray that ### completes his personal business quickly when he returns home and decides to bring us out to ### to be a family very soon.
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
Please pray for my third daughter in her Law studies. Give her the gift of knowledge and the grace to use it wisely. Help her in all her endeavors. Give her perseverance and fortitude. Help her memory, that she may remember what she learns and recall it when necessary. Guide her in the...
Replies
7
Views
74
  • Locked
Father, I lift up to You my Lord my boyfriend ### and place him at Your throne. My Lord keep him safe during his deployment. Protect from all harm surrounding him. Lord I also pray that You please protect his unit too. Keep them all safe and return them back home safely. Father I know he and so...
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Praying people take God first over ALL people...............................
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
Lord just let me know what to do. I think people have lost all respect for me... coworkers... I'm ashamed enough that I want to leave. But where and I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire. Clear my mental fog. Find the solution for my brain... I once took a year off to find a...
Replies
4
Views
51
  • Locked
My family is taking notes on my behavior to take me to court for my baby. They are already engaged in several custody battles. With restraining orders on them and can't understand why I don't want to be involved. Please pray for us. They are making me crazy. And using that against me. Fight for...
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
Lord be with my son ### always. Protect his heart, mind and whole being. Teach him to be patient and to relax when things don’t go well. Help him to realize he doesn’t have to be the best at everything he does because you love him no matter what. He is motivated to do lots of good things. Help...
Replies
2
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord restore me mind, body and spirit to my best. I need you. I can't do it without you, I can't do it alone, I need to be me again. Put my life back together. Show me what I need to do. Bring me back. I lost myself in the last 10 months while caring for my injured son. I don't know where to...
Replies
3
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom