Father, I lift up to You my Lord my ### boyfriend ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Father,

I lift up to You my Lord my boyfriend ### and place him at Your throne. My Lord keep him safe during his deployment. Protect from all harm surrounding him. Lord I also pray that You please protect his unit too. Keep them all safe and return them back home safely. Father I know he and so many others will be spending the holidays away from their loved ones. Please fill their bellies and may it be a happy day for them all. I miss him terribly and wish I could just hug him for 1 minute right now. Please send me news of him again. Thank You Lord for blessing me and hearing me. I love You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
My lord my ### is doing much better only her legs pains are not going away my lord I know you are the only one who can heal my ###'s legs my lord I want to thank you for everything you did in my life that I was going through I pray in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
13
Views
540
Heavenly Father, I come before You with humble heart seeking Your mercy and grace. Lord, I lift up ### to You. I ask that You renew his heart and mind, filling him with Your peace and love. Lord, I also lift up this situation to You, asking for Your divine intervention. I pray for the emotional...
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom