2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Thank you father for yet another day
Replies
2
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray that ### chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married, for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Put a hedge of thorns to keep him from wandering away from me and remove all barriers and distractions. ### once...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray that God's blessings, direction, protection, provisions, guidance, healings, favor, grace and peace be upon ### and I. Thank-you
Replies
4
Views
54
  • Locked
Father please bless my ### with long healthy life. Please take away all our worries and bring Your blessings to my family. I pray in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
66
  • Locked
Father please be with Your children in all over the world. Keep protecting them I pray in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
113
  • Locked
I am so thankful Lord for everything I do have Lord especially you keeping me safe tonight as we almost had a terrible fire and my husband's quick thinking saved us all and I am just so happy to be alive and our house safe tonight Lord thank you so much. Please bless me though at my job and with...
Replies
4
Views
56
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, I pray that you will control the tongue of ###, ###, and ###. Let him speak evil of no one, let him avoid quarrelling, and let ###, ###, and ### show perfect courtesy toward all people. Lord, I need you, I thank...
Replies
4
Views
71
  • Locked
Father, I confess that my passion for You has cooled. Stir up the flame within me and renew my joy. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray for me to receive a godly attractive wife into my life soon. Please pray for her to find me and me her soon. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray that God will give me an abiding passion for his Word, a passion unlike any I have known before.
Replies
7
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom