For All

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Lord,

I lift up to You all the prayers on this site. Please Lord hear us and deliver. You know all of our trials and sufferings. You know all our cries, fears, and hopes. Lord You know our humble intentions, prayers, and needs. Help us Lord. Thank You Lord for Your unconditional love and mercy. I love You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write this not from a place of strength, but from deep suffering. My heart is heavy, my body is weak, and my tears will not stop. For days now, I have not eaten. I have no home to go to. And with pain I can hardly put into words — I have lost my child to...
Replies
13
Views
172
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (Europe, Asia, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵 (Africa), Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps Discipline Christian Persecution and...
Replies
11
Views
97
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (Now, Can't Show News Articles, China, Russia & Their Allies are Actively Preparing & Prepared for Global Conflict, Peaceful Nations Unprepared, Undisciplined by-and-largely), Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom