Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
I would like to thank everyone for praying for me as I can see that all my answers are being answered slowly and I'm glad you guys are praying keep praying for me I love you all, praise the Lord mwah Jesus I love you
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I apologize not for posting on Good Friday but thank you for dying on the cross saving us from our sins and I’m sorry that we can be fools. Please forgive us. There are lots of us who want to try to become like you but never will. I’m sorry we have misguided compassion, and...
Replies
8
Views
137
Hey there everyone, I hope everyone here has been doing great , I’m almost done with reading my NKJV New Testament bible , I got to Revelations. I experienced some great things in relation to my Dreams with my GOD given talents , hard to explain but GOD showing his hands , 1 bad thing I...
Replies
11
Views
203
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom