Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory to the Highest in heaven and on earth. I just have the need to rejoice and give praise for my petitions being granted before I actually see them materialize. I believe strongly that GOD KEPT HIS PROMISES T ME. My phone bill my travel money senior choosing IT IS ALL DONE IN JESUS NAME...
Replies
14
Views
223
GOD I'm sitting here listening to Worship and Praise music to keep my mind from suicidal thoughts. I Love the Song, Trust in GOD by ### and ###. GOD i trust that you will bring me through this.... In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
308
Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before You. I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection during this time of prayer. I bind all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, I bind every soldier of the enemy and cast them out of my heart...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom