2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray for my ### please give them strength during this time with their disabled daughter who broke her arm help them get the needed rest mentally and physically through this rough time..in God's name I pray
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
I'm asking for your prayers to save my marriage. Things are rocky and I dearly miss my wife. We are separated and the "I love you" I have not heard for months. I am so confused and my heart tells me that she is the love of my life. I miss her, please pray that my ### years of marriage can be...
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
Geraldine and Kyle Bywaters of ###, VA have a beautiful little girl named ###. She is now currently ### months old and has been diagnosed with infant botulism. Not only is this a struggle to watch her going through this, but the family is also facing high costs in medical bills. Even if you...
Replies
8
Views
139
  • Locked
i m desperate to find someone who can help me to find solutions to my psychological problems, be interested in my problems and understand me, I can't find solutions all by myself and therapists don't help me at all. please God help me!
Replies
11
Views
72
  • Locked
Pray for my spiritual deliverance from confusion, anxiety, infirmity, carnal desires, and depression.
Replies
11
Views
84
  • Locked
The place we live in is paid for but it is a 40 year old mobile home and it is falling apart. I need prayer that the Lord will send us a place to rent that we can afford and where we can have our animals. Thank you for your prayers. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
64
  • Locked
ASK GOD TO LET TO ALL VENEZUELANS TO VOTE AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS MARXISTS CANDIDATES IN THE ELECTION FOR MAYORS AND COUNCILOUERS ( ON NEXT SUNDAY ###, DECEMBER ###, IN ### )
Replies
8
Views
48
?
  • Locked
Father God I came before you asking a financial blessing for ###. Please help him pays his bills. You know of all his financial responsibilities. Please Father God performs a miracle for him. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
166
  • Locked
I can't post it here but if anyone is a fan of Paul Walker, Tyrese has a Tribute Song/Video to Paul you can find it on YouTube.
Replies
4
Views
51
  • Locked
Lord Last post for ### I just wanted everyone to know He has a new movie December 13th called Hours. I was unaware that he was working on a new movie besides Fast/Furious 7. I can't wait to watch it I know I will cry the whole time. God Bless You ### For all the smiles and laughter you have...
Replies
4
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom