2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord Jesus help me with discernment within a particular situation involving a person. Show me when something should be dismissed as my critical spirit or when You are warning me of deception. --- By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the...
Replies
11
Views
80
  • Locked
Father do Your Will, transform me and ### into the persons You want us to be, Abba, I know Your delivery is close, I accept all that You bring my way, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
67
  • Locked
Father thank You for this trial, teach me what You still have to teach me and mold me into what You want me to be, I do pray and continue declaring and believing for ###'s return and for her not to be pregnant, but I ask You Lord, turn me as well into what You want me to be, thank You Father for...
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
I had a job interview to work in a hospital lab, full-time w/ insurance for my family (my oldest has Crohn's and we have no ins.). It may be a long shot, but not impossible with God the Father. All things are possible through Him. Thank you, God. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
devil want my soul. please pray these demon leave my life. break and reverse all evil sent my way. I live in terror of these evil spirits, I can't live in peace, they keep manifesting.
Replies
8
Views
133
  • Locked
Official eviction is on ###. I am now very worried. Please come together with me and pray God provides a way.
Replies
11
Views
122
  • Locked
Lord help me bring back my job. Please Make way to enlighten management and ### to consider my hard work. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
Father, I believe, please heal my unbelief. I stick with You Father, I was overwhelmed. I need love, and I need You. Please stabilize me physically, mentally emotionally, and spiritually. Please do not give up on me, I need You by my side. Please never leave me and keep Your promises, I stick...
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
Father in the name of Jesus I reverse all evil sent to me my way my husband. Father in the name of Jesus all evil in my life is destroyed.
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
Thank you LORD for answered prayers, a warning light had come on my car, I took it for a free diagnostic testing and the findings were inconclusive, he said it could be anything from a loose gas cap to something to do with a vacuum hose, then went on to say further testing would be a minimum of...
Replies
8
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom