devil want ###'s soul. please pray these demon leave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
devil want my soul. please pray these demon leave my life. break and reverse all evil sent my way. I live in terror of these evil spirits, I can't live in peace, they keep manifesting.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Father in Jesus' name I cast away all demons in this child of Your's life, Abba I rebuke them in Jesus' name, Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray this demon leaves ### alone and that ### can eat normal again.
Replies
6
Views
160
I have suffered many betrayals the last ### years and have come along way due to the grace and love from God. I was baptized this year and focused on my faith and built a beautiful community and strength. I become upset when it feels like I have intrusive thoughts or can’t control the random...
Replies
8
Views
270
Please pray for my ### he needs to be saved he is a good guy but I don't know if he is saved or not he got out of prison a few weeks ago he was falsely accused of a crime that he did not do he got 25 years in prison and now he is out and he can not live with family he had to quickly find a home...
Replies
9
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom