2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
prayer for peace and comfort, angelic protection
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
Dear Lord, People around me treat me so cold sometimes, my family, my ###, and even the people that I am close to. I don’t know why but it hurts. All I want is to know that I am loved. I’m tired of feeling this way. Lord, if it’s your will please let me be happy sometimes and feel loved.
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you soften the heart of ###. There is great love between us but because of past hurts, she gets scared and pushes me away. Lord please don't let her shut me out. I pray that you will bring us together soon. This may be a selfish prayer but your word tells us to pour out our...
Replies
7
Views
166
  • Locked
Please pray Gold and Silver prices continue to rise bullishly. Let there be spark in marketplace or news to increase price. I stand to lose over ### on this investment. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
Please Pray that I will make at least the required 40% on my math final, I need to pass this so badly. Please pray that God gives me the knowledge and that I will make a 40% on my math final.
Replies
8
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for safe weather condition and road trip for ### traveling with two little ones. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
78
  • Locked
please pray for ###. ### need food and ### need ### car note paid. ### have not paid last month yet. now it another whole month coming.
Replies
13
Views
78
  • Locked
Father please fill me with peace until Your Promise is fulfilled, do not let ### act in a mediocre way give her strength, determination and the desire to make things right, Lord, remove ### from her life, You created the universe, of course You can do anything! Abba I declare in Jesus' name that...
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
As a former ### fan I choose to remain anonymous. But the actor ### had a dark past. He was an ### member. At the time of his death 3:30 take out 0 and 33 is age of Jesus death as well as highest ### symbol. This man needed Jesus more than anything. He was involved in one of his first movies...
Replies
9
Views
60
  • Locked
please be with ### and ### and watch over this relationship. I pray that God allows these two to be together and that the bond is so strong that nothing will tear it apart. Please help him to be a Godly man and leader in all he does. Please keep bad influences away from him starting today Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom