2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your faithfulness. Forgive me for my sins and failures. Cleanse me. Keep your hand of protection over us...in the name of Jesus Christ...your son...Amen...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
Need deliverance from evil power. That I have peace and we cover and family in blood of lamb.
Replies
9
Views
109
  • Locked
Jesus, do you really want me to be alone for Christmas eve and Christmas day, because I don't? I pray and praise you Jesus, that you will touch the heart and soul and mind of that very special person or persons who is going to invite me and who really wants to share and spend Christmas eve and...
Replies
12
Views
82
  • Locked
Father right now remove ### from her life and break this ungodly soul tie and union he has tried to force her to have sex father she is ### and he is ### Lord I need you to send as many Holy Angels as it takes to completely remove him from her life right now and bring ### protection from him In...
Replies
10
Views
83
  • Locked
Please pray for the Flow of blessings to continue with his divine favor raining and showering upon my life. Blessed to be a blessing to other and give to every good work. I'm trusting in the Lord to help me fulfill my vow. Please pray that I get the financial means necessary. That the new home...
Replies
9
Views
148
  • Locked
Father, why you let so much cruelty through evil spirits have mercy amen
Replies
10
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, he is my daughter's husband, he is severely depressed, my daughter found that he had been cutting himself. The Doctor's office just called my daughter and asked her to bring him in. ### grew up with a Mom who was drug and alcohol addicted. He was similar to a little...
Replies
12
Views
230
  • Locked
Lord I also pray for preservation of my sanity through these tough times at my course!!!!
Replies
10
Views
54
  • Locked
my brothers and sisters in jesus, GOD bless u all, ill leave, ples pray for me, on monday i ll travel through very risky road for christians and to very risky city [###:### pm]
Replies
10
Views
50
  • Locked
With the collective prayers I have got a score of ###. Thank you all for your prayers. Kindly pray that my interview next month goes of smooth and easy. My financial and family situation is not good. This job is the answer to me staying alive Please pray all
Replies
9
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom