Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am also afraid to ask for prayer. I have cut myself off from my father and spiritually mature people, and I am going mentally ill and losing my sanity, memory and I do not know how to think anymore. I have manipulated and lied to myself, kept dismissing myself as wrong...
Replies
11
Views
167
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
153
Please pray for my sanity. I need my husband 3 children to return to their biological mother as soon as possible. Doing good has bite me 7 times over. Bad people keep getting away without repercussions . Very sad . I need Gods intervention please. I’m suffering
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom